1503 NW 59th St Seattle, WA 98107
Living at Karsti
Kärsti Apartments is a coliving community in Ballard offering private studios combined with numerous shared spaces designed to foster fun and friendship!
Your brand new studio apartment is built with a contemporary design aesthetic and high end materials. Enjoy quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and hardwood style flooring. Top floor homes include dramatic lofts with mountain views and custom-built artistic wood railings.
Karsti was specifically designed to foster community without compromising privacy. Each floor has a huge pre-stocked chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances, quartz counters, seating, and laundry. The main floor boasts an elegant lounge and oversized kitchen for resident events and social gatherings. Don’t miss the community gym and cozy TV den! The building has a secured digital parcel locker. Outside you’ll enjoy the private courtyard with a gas grill and seating.
In your Private Studio:
- Giant windows provide phenomenal natural light
- Kitchenette with quartz countertops and undermount sink
- Unique matte black cabinetry in your private kitchen
- Stainless appliances
- Brightly lit private full bathroom
- Top floor lofts feature custom designed artistic railings
- Mountain views on upper floors
- Hardwood style flooring
Shared Space Features:
- Luxury chef’s kitchen on each floor with stainless appliances and quartz countertops
- Community kitchens fully stocked with Breville espresso makers, Instapot air fryers, and complimentary cookware, dishware and high end supplies
- Elegant lounge on main floor with 4K TV for resident social gatherings
- Fitness center and yoga space
- Cozy dedicated movie theater den
- Indoor dog washing station
- Indoor secure bike storage
- Laundry on each floor- credit card-ready
- Outdoor patio area with gas grill
- Controlled access with key FOBs
- Digital package locker
- At 96, a “Walkers Paradise” according to walkscore.com!
- Located in Ballard, just a quick walk to multiple grocery stores, pubs, restaurants, and the brewery district
- Some of Seattle’s best nightlife and boutique shops in the heart of Old Ballard & Ballard Avenue a short walk away
- Golden Gardens Park is 15 minutes by bus and Green Lake is an 8 min drive away
- Don’t miss Ballard Locks Park, a 20 minute walk
- The D Line express bus right out front will whisk you downtown in 20 minutes