1503 NW 59th St Seattle, WA 98107
Living at Karsti
Kärsti Apartments is a coliving community in Ballard offering private studios combined with numerous shared spaces designed to foster fun and friendship!
Your brand new studio apartment is built with a contemporary design aesthetic and high end materials. Enjoy quartz countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and hardwood style flooring. Top floor homes include dramatic lofts with mountain views and custom-built artistic wood railings.
With over 3,000 sf of common living space, Karsti was specifically designed to foster community without compromising privacy. Each floor has a huge, pre-stocked chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances and quartz counters, seating, and laundry. The main floor boasts a generous lounge and kitchen for resident events and social gatherings. Do not miss the community gym and media room!
NEWS! Check out what Seattle’s own KUOW says about living at Karsti! KUOW – Ballard beehive apartments offer refuge for a diverse workforce
In your Private Studio:
- Giant windows provide phenomenal natural light
- Kitchenette with quartz countertops and undermount sink
- Unique matte black cabinetry
- Stainless appliances
- Brightly lit full bathroom
- Top floor lofts feature custom designed artistic railings
- Mountain views on upper floors
- Hardwood style flooring
Shared Space Features:
- Oversized chef’s kitchen on each floor with luxury stainless appliances, quartz countertops and custom cabinetry.
- Community kitchens are fully stocked with Breville espresso makers, Instapot air fryers, cast iron cookware, and all dishware + cutlery.
- Complimentary high end supplies like avocado oil, tamari, and more.
- Bold spacious lounge with 4K TV for resident social gatherings
- Pet-friendly, including dog washing station!
- Laundry on each floor- credit card-ready
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Cozy dedicated movie theater den
- Outdoor seating area with gas grill
- Indoor secure bike storage
- Controlled access
- Monthly community events and mixers (COVID-safe of course)
- Optional healthy grocery delivery at wholesale prices
- Online community portal and 100% digital billing and repairs
- Located in Ballard, blocks to groceries, Target and restaurants, and a short walk to the brewery district
- Some of Seattle’s best nightlife and boutique shops in the heart of Old Ballard & Ballard Avenue, just blocks away
- Golden Gardens Park is 15 minutes by bus and Green Lake is an 8 min drive away.
- Don’t miss Ballard Locks Park, a 20 minute walk
- The D Line express bus right out front will whisk you downtown in 20 minutes.