8311 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117
Living at Freya
At Freya Apartments, residents enjoy the privacy of their own studio combined with an active community built on friendship, creativity, and great food. Your studio is a new, stylish apartment with quality materials and thoughtful design. Enjoy marble countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and hardwood style flooring. Top floor homes include dramatic lofts with soaring vaulted ceilings and views of the mountains!
Freya was specifically designed to foster community without compromising privacy. Each floor has a huge, pre-stocked chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances and stone counters, along with a cozy TV lounge and credit-card ready laundry. The main floor boasts a huge lounge for resident events, big screen TV, and a community piano! Outside enjoy the sunshine on our private patio with a gas grill and gas fire pit.
Private space and social connection – it doesn’t get much better than this!
In your Private Studio:
- Giant windows for incredible natural light
- Kitchenette with marble countertops
- Private modern full bathroom
- Custom cabinetry
- Stainless appliances
- Hardwood style flooring
Shared Space Features:
- Luxury chef’s kitchen on each floor with stainless appliances and quartz countertops
- Community kitchens fully stocked with Breville espresso makers, Instapot air fryers, and complimentary cookware, dishware and high end supplies
- Tastefully furnished cozy den on each floor with 4K TVs
- Baldwin piano for shared enjoyment on the main floor
- Gas firepit and outdoor deck with comfortable seating
- Indoor dog washing station
- Fully equipped fitness center and yoga space
- Indoor secure bike storage
- Controlled access with key FOBs
- Digital package locker
- At 87, the area is considered “Very Walkable” according to walkscore.com!
- Located just north of Ballard, the neighborhood features numerous services right around the corner including a Safeway grocery store, restaurants, pubs and more
- Ballard’s weekly Farmer’s Market is one of the most popular in Seattle
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Delaney, or a Caribbean sandwich at award winning Un Bien or amazing cocktails at Essex, all less than a mile away
- Some of Seattle’s best nightlife in the heart of Ballard is about a mile and a half away
- Golden Gardens Park is 15 minutes by bus and Greenlake is 15 minutes by bike
- The D Line express bus right out front will whisk you downtown in 30 minutes