8311 15th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117
Living at Freya
At Freya Apartments, residents enjoy the privacy of their own studio combined with an active community built on friendship, creativity, and great food. Your studio is a brand-new, stylish apartment with quality materials and thoughtful design. Enjoy marble countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, and hardwood style flooring. Top floor homes include dramatic lofts with soaring vaulted ceilings and views of the mountains!
With over 3,000 sf of common living space, Freya was specifically designed to foster community without compromising privacy. Each floor has a huge, pre-stocked chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances and stone counters, along with a cozy lounge and credit-card ready laundry. The main floor boasts a huge lounge for resident events, big screen TV, and a gas fire pit.
Private space and social connection – it doesn’t get much better than this!
NEWS! Get an idea of life at Freya by checking out what Seattle’s own KUOW says about our sister property! KUOW – Ballard beehive apartments offer refuge for a diverse workforce
In your Private Studio:
- Giant windows for incredible natural light
- Kitchenette with marble countertops
- Modern full bathroom
- Custom cabinetry
- Stainless appliances
- Hardwood style flooring
Shared Space Features:
- Oversized chef’s kitchen on each floor with luxury stainless appliances, stone countertops, and custom cabinetry.
- Community kitchens stocked with Breville espresso maker, Instapot air fryer, cookware, and complimentary high-end supplies like avocado oil and tamari.
- Tastefully furnished den on each floor with 4K TVs
- Baldwin piano for shared enjoyment
- Gas firepit and outdoor deck with comfortable seating
- Pet-friendly, including dog washing station
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Indoor secure bike storage
- Located just north of Ballard, the neighborhood features numerous services right around the corner including a Safeway grocery store, restaurants, pubs and more.
- Ballard’s weekly Farmer’s Market is one of the most popular in Seattle
- Enjoy a tasty pizza from Delaney, or a Caribbean sandwich at award winning Un Bien or amazing cocktails at Essex, all less than a mile away.
- Some of Seattle’s best nightlife in the heart of Ballard is about a mile and a half away.
- Golden Gardens Park is 15 minutes by bus and Greenlake is 15 minutes by bike
- The D Line express bus right out front will whisk you downtown in 30 minutes